PEROSH paper on sustainable workplaces of the future
PEROSH, the Partnership for European Research in Occupational Safety and Health, has published an interesting new paper on 'Sustainable workplaces of the future - European Research Challenges for Occupational Safety and Health'. Via a consultation process, the PEROSH members identified the major trends and future challenges in the world of work and their impact on OSH. They also analysed future research needs, solutions and deliverables that will be necessary in the long run to ensure a healthy working life for Europe's workforce. The consultation of the PEROSH member institutes led to the prioritisation of seven main research challenges that are significantly prevalent and innovative in terms of preventing ill health and occupational accidents.
- Sustainable employability to prolong working life
- Disability prevention and reintegration
- Psychosocial well-being in a sustainable working organisation
- Multifactorial genesis of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- New technologies as a field of action for OSH
- Occupational risks related to engineered nanomaterials (ENM)
- Safety culture to prevent occupational accidents
Please find the full paper and a presentation below. You can also find more information on this new paper on the website of PERSOSH.