EIE2023 Creating a new normal: Enhancing the relevance of implementation science for society
The #EIE2023 brings together individuals and organisations engaged in synthesising, translating, adopting and implementing evidence in human service practice and policy. You may work in health, social welfare, education or other human service sectors; you may be a psychologist, social worker, occupational therapist, nurse, sociologist, economist or have a totally different educational background; researchers as well as practitioners, funders, organisational leaders, intermediaries and other roles are welcome at the event – as are those who are new to the field and those with extensive knowledge and experience.
Topics that the EIE 2023 will address are:
● Joint implementation: Planning, doing, evaluating implementation – together
● Pathways to equity: Implementation as a means to fight injustice
● It’s all about money: The economic aspects of implementing evidence
● Bridging, brokering, bolstering: Intermediaries and their role in implementation
● Choosing your armour: Methods, models and frameworks in and for implementation
As an attendee, you will learn about latest, cutting-edge implementation science and practice; participate in inspiring and surprising discussions with international colleagues; expand your professional network; and be inspired by the diversity of this exciting discipline.
- 0_eie2023_synopsis - 213 KB