4th Employee Assistance European Forum Conference
At this year's Conference, which takes place in Helsinki and is hosted by EAP-Finland OY,holds a mixture of workshops, the EAEF AGM and a strong line up of speakers from across Europe to address the issues facing businesses in Europe and the role of Employee Assistance (EA) in adding value in the workplace.
- Where does EA fit into an organisation?s social responsibility strategy?
- How serious are EU organisations about tackling stress in the workplace?
- How do European organisations deal with stress related absenteeism?
- What role does EA have in dealing with stress ? proactive or passive?
- How much EA work is being done across Europe? And where? By whom?
- What are the opportunities for EA and what are the barriers to growth?
The meeting will enable key people in the EA field in Europe to:
- Meet old and new colleagues from all over Europe and elsewhere in the world
- Understand better how to position EA work to make a real difference to performance in Europe
- Play a key role in shaping the future development of the EAEF as the voice for EA in Europe
- Take full advantage of generous Conference fee discounts for paid up EAEF members
Richard Hopkins, President EAEF, c/o Dovedale Counselling Ltd. 2 Dovedale Studios, 465 Battersea Park Road, London SW11 4LR, UK.