"People are not made for modern life"
"Gaining a Competitive Advantage Through HPM"
- Wellness Strategies for the Aging Workforce
- Employee Engagement through Well-being Programs
- How to Measure Presenteeism and Prove Return-on-Investment
- Weight Management Programs at the Workplace
- Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease - Managing a Global "Killer"
+ for the first time: Health Management Vendor Showcase
Featuring company case studies, breakout sessions and presentations by leading researchers, policy makers and health promotion experts.
Target audience: Human resource and business managers, occupational physicians and nurses, public health, health promotion and social security professionals
Location: Forum Uetlihof, Credit Suisse, Uetlibergstrasse 231, Zürich, Switzerland
Registration Fee: ?425 early bird rate (until June 1), ?495 (after June 1)
Contact: Wolf Kirsten at email@example.com
More details including the preliminary program and registration page to follow on the IHPM website www.ihpm.org.