9th MOVE Congress
The Move Congress gives the opportunity to meet speakers from across the world who are shaking up the grassroots sport and physical activity sector with campaigns, approaches, technologies and an extraordinary motivation to defuse the inactivity timebomb. You can discover:
- How placemaking and technology are transforming the ways we choose to be active.
- How action plans, campaigns, and cross-sector initiatives are joining the dots between physical activity and health.
- How gamification and innovative approaches to physical education and physical activity are getting more children moving.
- How grassroots sports initiatives are paving the way for diplomacy within and across borders.
- How you can build a case for funding from public, corporate and foundation sources.
- How you will approach your next essential partner after you spot them in the auditorium!