European week of science and technology 2007
Institute of Normal and Pathological Physiology SAS ? Day of Opened Doors November 15th, 2007
From the programme:
10:00 ? 11:30 Press conference: Healthy lifestyle
Referees: Fedor Jagla, Oľga Pecháňová, Iveta Bernátová, Franti?ek Hlavačka
- Characteristics of healthy lifestyle.
- Can we avoid the hypertension and other CVD?
- Can healthy lifestyle help us against the neurodegenerative diseases?
- The influence of the social stress upon CVD and mental disorders?
- Information on the ENWHP activities.
If you would like to attend please contact:
Dr. Fedor Jagla
Institute of Normal and Pathological Physiology
Slovak Academy of Sciences
813 71 Bratislava
Phone: +421 (0) 2 52926618
Fax: +421 2 52 96 85 16