A unique networking forum: 'Opportunities and challenges for the OSH practitioner in Europe'
Author: European Network of Safety and Health Practitioner Organisations (ENSHPO)
09-10 June 2005, Bibliothèque Solvay, Brussels
The 'Opportunity and challenges' event presents an unrivalled opportunity to meet your peers and discuss current developments in this increasingly high profile arena.
This groundbreaking event aims to:
- update delegates on significant OSH topics
- ensure the profile of OSH issues is maintained at the highest European levels
- provide networking opportunities for OSH practitioners and key stakeholders
Who should attend?
- individual OSH practitioners and organisations in Europe
- key European stakeholders - European Parliament and Commission, national government representatives, trade unions, employer organisations
- practitioners from OSH-related disciplines
ENSHPO Secretariat:Laurence Dufour IOSH
Tel: +44 (0)116 257 3183
Fax: +44 (0)116 257 3101